Sunday 28 March 2010

Chinese Owl Maps!

Due to a little disruption from builders this week, I've struggled to keep up with posting, and also with work in general too! I've managed to catch up this weekend, which is good as we're away for a few days next week so I'll be deserting you then too!
I have been transforming the Leeds Owl Trail map into Chinese this week! No, I don't speak a work of Chinese, the lovely Wanlin has done that part; I've just been fitting it all in to the map:
It's great that the Leeds Owl Trail has officially become an international tourist attraction. The map will soon be ready to download from the web site.

I have made wedding stationery before that the bride wanted translated into French and Italian (of course she provided the translated text!).
It's so strange doing something so alien to me that I can't check for mistakes myself.


This says "Leeds Owl Trail logo and leaflet design by Rosalind Wilson". I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment