Thursday 16 September 2010

Xmas (in September!?)

Under usual circumstances I would be dismayed to see Christmas products in store mid September... I thought it was the done thing to wait until after Halloween? I guess the summer has well and truly gone!
Anyway, I will make an exception this year because I've just spotted some of my designs in Marks and Spencer (in store and online) and that put a smile on my face!

Contemporary Trees and Traditional Scene multipacks:
Holographic and metallic wrap and matching tags:
You may be able to spot my snowflake design on the silver bags in the "shopfront" picture on M&S's website:
 
A hubby Christmas card, with embellished detail:
And to be REALLY organised, a sparkly Happy New Year card with glitter!

That's it for now, more to come later.
I hope you like my designs - and forgive me for talking about Christmas in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment