Wednesday 8 September 2010

Blueberry Park Packaging

I've just completed some new packaging design for fab friend and fellow designer Karen at Blueberry Park.
It's lovely to work on projects together with Karen and this was no exception. I've designed her logo and labels previously, and this next step was to make her products stand out with her brand identity.

It's sometimes strange to hand over a finished project to a client; when the execution is out of my hands it can lead to mixed feelings when I see it. Karen, however, is always meticulous and makes things look fab so after handing over the disk of completed artwork ready for print, to see the boxes fully dressed and stacked made me really happy.

Good luck at the London Gift Fair this weekend Karen!

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to make things look fab when you are given high quality packaging ;-)

    ReplyDelete