Friday 11 February 2011

The Start of the Celebration Season

Valentine's Day is nearly upon us, and while I've left it a little late to promote my own cards for sale (rubbish moi!) I thought I'd post some anyhow, just to get in the mood!

This design is selling well on my Zazzle shop, personalised with a couple's names.
I was intrigued by one customer who bought two... hedging his bets or is one for his mum!?
It's also a good card to give as an anniversary or engagement card (I also offer this design as an invitation)... Maybe that's what the gentleman customer is doing with his second card!

Another multi-use design I have available is this heart:

I have produced this as a valentines card, an engagement and wedding card with couples' names and occasion date; and also, as shown above, a Bat Mitzvah celebration card. Perfect for a Pink Pre-Teen!

What will I be sending this Valentine's Day? Well, I feel that I should really put some extra effort in and make something unique for my husband on Valentine's Day. It usually involves some hand cut detail, or paper folding, even shrinkles have featured in the past... stuff that I don't do every day. Inspiration this year has come from some beautiful work from Upon A Fold... I'll take a pic of my finished effort whatever it may be!

The busiest area in my work at the moment is invitations, it's clearly the start of the celebration season! The best seller on my Zazzle store is this design:
And my best seller on Ballistic Blue last month was


I also have a few bespoke invitation jobs on the go too, but I can't spoil the surprise and show them just yet... but here's a peak of pink:

and the rest I'll save for later!

1 comment: